How acidic foods strip your body of minerals.
• Why osteoporosis is actually promoted by the consumption of acidic foods.
• How eating lots of potassium-rich fruits creates a chemical buffer against the ravages of acidic foods.
• The important of your potassium-to-sodium ratio, and how the American diet radically imbalances this all-important nutrient ratio.
• Chloride warning: The average American diet has way too much chloride. Here's how it harms your health.
• Why muscle cramps are actually caused primarily by mineral deficiencies (and how to solve the problem without using dangerous prescription medications).
• How the mass consumption of meat and grains causes the body to become overly acidic.
• Which four foods in the average American diet are the most acidic and lead to the greatest loss of bone mineral density and lean muscle mass.
• Why consuming large amounts of dairy products does nothing to prevent osteoporosis.
• The real cause of osteoporosis, and how to reverse the condition through dietary changes.
• Why your diet is far more important to overall pH level than supplements alone.
• What the Hunter-Gatherer diet can teach us about health in the modern world.
• How to accurately test your own pH levels.
• A list of which foods are the most acidic vs. most alkaline.
• Scientific references supporting the information presented here
Body Constitution is basically your body type. By knowing what your body constitution is, you can adjust your diet to understand which foods are complementary to you and which foods to avoid. There are five classes of body constitution: hot, warm, neutral, cool and cold. A neutral body constitution is centered between the Yin and the Yang. Warm and hot body constitutions are yang types; and cool and cold belong to the Yin category.
A person's body constitution can be summed up by the following: If you are always hot, have warm hands and feet, always full of energy, underweight by 20 pounds or more, and have a high sex drive then you have a "hot" body constitution. If you are someone who likes summer more than winter, aren't normally tired, fairly active, and you enjoy sex more than eating then you have a warm body constitution.
If you are always cold, have cold hands and feet, weigh more than 20 pounds over your ideal weight, are normally tired, laid back, patient and have a low sex drive then you have a cold body constitution. If you like winter over summer, are a little overweight, are fairly lazy and relaxed, enjoy food more than sex then you have a cool body constitution.
When you have a combination of all of the above, you have a neutral body constitution. Generally, knowing your body constitution allows you to choose foods that maintain harmony. For example, an individual who has a yang body constitution should eat more yin foods and reversed if the opposite is true. By following your unique body constitution, you should no longer suffer from food allergies and dietary imbalances.
A holistic way to improving your health !
Welcome to our Acupuncture Center.
How we & Chinese medicine can help you:
30313 Canwood Street, Suite 23
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
818 889 8988
As Well As Our Own Line of High Alkaline Water ...